Design, Craftsmanship, Performance and Manufacturing Reliability Distinguish Tronex Products
Each Tronex cutter and each pair of pliers is distinguished by its unique design, manufacturing craftsmanship, performance and reliability in operation.
- Bearing ring joint construction, with extra strong nut & Delrin washer
- Set screw stops on Razor Flush® cutters and specialty cutters
- Micro-tip cutting with models such as 5071, 5070, 5075, and 5049
- Double cushion grips
- World’s only cutters made of tungsten alloy, and only cutters with tungsten carbide cutting edges.
- Superb finish and appearance, not just free of burrs
- Semi-flush and Flush edge beveling performed by hand diamond filing
- Induction hardened tips for pliers with short jaws
- Mini chamfer in jaws of pliers to eliminate sharp edges
- Each cutter is individually tested by hand to make exceptionally good cuts
- Cutters typically make hundreds of thousands of cuts before edges dull
- Cutters can be resharped, often more than once
- Cutters cut at the very tip and along the entire cutting edge
- Cutters with Razor Flush® cut exceptionally flush
- Semi-flush and Flush cutters leave “pinch” in the center of the wire, leaving no burr on the outer circumference of the wire
- Class W and Class T cutters cut fine hard wire such as stainless steel, Nitinol, and Elgiloy.
- Tronex factory located in California, USA
- Suppliers to Tronex are almost all based in USA. They manufacture to highest quality standards
- American-made steel, fasteners, springs, and grips supplied to Tronex with test reports and inspected upon receipt
- Tronex has been making precision cutters and pliers for over 30 years, since 1982
- Tronex-made tools are preferred by customers located all over the world including every country of Europe, Russia, Japan, Korea, China, Southeast Asia, India, and Australia