Tronex Model Number: 5312W
Description: Mini Oval Relief Class W Cutters
Handle Length: standard (short)
Head Shape: Mini Oval Head
Cutting Edge: Flush
Material: Tungsten Alloy Steel
Finish: Polished with gold screw
Cutting Capacity (steel wire):
.2mm – .33mm
- Made from solid Tungesten Alloy Steel.
- Machined and formed to have exceptionally sharp cutting edges.
- Hardness of 66 to 68 HRC on both cutting edges.
- Used for cutting fine hard wire such as Nitinol and Stainless Steel.
- W cutters are better suited for ultra fine hard wire and when access into tight areas is required.
- Tronex is the only manufacturer in the world who makes these type of hard wire cutters.