Tronex Model Number: 5112T
Description: Oval Head T Fine Hard Wire Cutters
Handle Length: Standard (short)
Head Shape: Taper Head
Cutting Edge: Flush
Material: Carbon Steel precision blanks with solid tungsten carbide material silver brazed into the cutting edges
Finish: Polished with gold screw
Cutting Capacity (steel wire):
.2mm – .65mm
- Made from Carbon Steel with solid Tungsten Carbide material silver brazed into the cutter jaw.
- Designed with it’s dual material construction combines the high yield strength of carbon steel with intense localized hardness of Tungsten Carbide.
- Hardness of 79 to 81 HRC on both cutting edges.
- Used for cutting fine hard wire such as Nitinol and Stainless Steel.
- T cutters can cut thicker and harder wire than Tronex W cutters.
- The handles and jaws of Class T cutters are tougher than Class W cutters.